FUNCTIONS ROOMS AND FACILITIES
The Jubilee Hall is a very competitively priced venue for all kinds of events and can cater for a range of functions from business meetings, parties, craft events, exercise classes, concerts and plays.
We have a fully equipped Skittle Alley and a Projector & Screen too!
* The hall is wheelchair friendly with accessible facilities.
* Room for up to 80 people for a sit down function or 110 for plays and concerts.
* Plates, Cutlery and Glasses at no extra charge.
* A choice of round, oblong and small square tables.
* Baby changing facilities and a high chair are available.
The Main Hall
The Main Hall - can be closed off to create a cosy, but still reasonably sized space, the Bar Area, which can be hired separately from the Main Hall for classes or smaller events.
The Bar Area
The Bar Area - has facilities for serving hot drinks without the need to use the main kitchen.
It has ample space for serving drinks and glasses are provided.
NOTE: If you are providing alcohol at your event please check with the booking clerk for licence requirements.
The Kitchen - is very well stocked and includes a large cooker and fridge. There is a serving hatch giving easy access to the main hall.
The Stage - is available for hire and tiered seating is available.
The Conference Room can be used as a dressing room.
The Conference Room
The Conference Room - is situated at the rear of the hall, next to the stage and is available for small meetings.